Wednesday 24 August 2011

Excuse My French


I was shooting this video today that was so arty-farty (me reciting a poem while playing the ukelele in my bathroom) that I decided I *had* to have the appropriate headgear for such pompous pretense. So I donned my beret. And voila! The occasion also called for a pompous portrait. I went for a blase look and I think it works well, if I say so myself!
The cigarette is unlit, as you noticed. I tried using fake smoke but it looked too fake.
I like the phrase "excuse my French", I find it rather funny and have been using it on occasion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sfEMk-kPLg
Taken with a Sony Webbie MHS-CM1 HD Camcorder.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.