Tuesday 21 June 2011

Monkeys on the Roof


Today, on the way home, our tuk-tuk stopped and the driver gestured upwards. I looked up and saw this. Then I saw more monkeys scattered on the same roof and nearby roofs... about 20, maybe more. They looked belligerent and very pissed off at something. My husband said he saw a guy carrying a dead (possibly stunned) monkey and a man with a tranquilising gun in the street. I tried to take a picture of him but there was too much traffic.
We are getting more and more monkeys where we live, by the riverside. And we have to be careful as I know they will attack people where they're hungry or even try to steal stuff. They are cute, but from a distance...
PT: sharpen, lightness, contrast.

Taken with a Samsung SL605

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.